🚀 Luckysheet is an online spreadsheet like excel that is powerful, simple to configure, and completely open source.
- Formatting: style, conditional formatting, text alignment and rotation, text truncation, overflow, automatic line wrapping, multiple data types, cell segmentation style
- Cells: drag and drop, fill handle, multiple selection, find and replace, location, merge cells, data verification
- Row & column: hide, insert, delete rows or columns, freeze, and split text
- Operation: undo, redo, copy, paste, cut, hot key, format painter, drag and drop selection
- Formulas & Functions: Built-in, remote and custom formulas
- Tables: filter, sort
- Enhanced functions: Pivot tables, charts, comments, cooperative editing, insert picture, matrix calculations, screenshots, copying to other formats, EXCEL import and export, etc.
For a more detailed feature list, please refer to: Features
STATS ON GITHUB
- License: MIT
- Author: MengShu Open Source
- Last update: Apr 24, 2022