Enables creation of data grid applications in AngularJS.
- Binding rows - with headers Bind rows with headers to lock the row number and always display one beside the other.
- Collapsing columns - Expand and collapse columns to better fit the content.
- Column summary - Make pre-defined calculations and display the results in Handsontable.
- Dropdown menu - Add a menu to the heading to enable additional operations for the columns.
- Export to file - Export data to a flat file like CSV or a string.
- Filtering Display - rows that meet your criteria and hide the rest.
- Gantt Chart - Create a simple Gantt Chart using Handsontable.
- Header tooltips - Display the header label in a tooltip.
- Hiding columns - Hide specific columns and show the rest.
- Hiding rows - Hide specific rows and show the rest.
- Nested headers - Create a nested, hierarchical structure of headers to get your data into groups.
- Trimming rows - Exclude specific rows from the rendering process so they won’t be displayed.
- Alignment - Decide where the content is placed within the cell or a range of cells.
- Autocomplete - Choose one of the suggested options while typing or entering a custom value.
- Checkbox - Add a checkbox to a cell to indicate binary choices.
- Comments - Provide an additional note about the cell to help better understand its content.
- Conditional - formatting Define how specific cells are formatted depending on their values.
- Context menu - Invoke a shortcut menu to choose an action related to the selected object.
- Custom borders - Apply custom border style around cells or range of cells.
- Custom buttons - Insert and remove column or row using custom action buttons.
- Custom HTML - Display HTML content in a cell or header.
- Data validation - Control what values can be entered into a cell.
- Date - Use a date picker to select a date.
- Disable cell editing - Make cell non-editable without changing its appearance and behaviour.
- Drag-down - Drag the fill handle (a square in the bottom right corner of the cell) to fill cells with data series.
- Dropdown - Create an advanced dropdown list of choices in a cell.
- Fixed rows and columns - Define which rows or columns are visible while scrolling down or across the table.
- Freezing - Create freeze columns to keep them visible while scrolling.
- Handsontable - Use Handsontable itself as a custom cell editor.
- Highlighting current - Indicate the entire active column or row.
- Merge cells - Display cells across multiple rows or columns.
- Moving Drag - rows or columns to swap them within the table.
- Numeric - Type a custom number format in a cell.
- Pagination - Limit the number of records being displayed in a single view.
- Password - Use asterisks to mask the value in a cell.
- Pre-populating new rows - Create empty cells with predefined types or values
- Read-only - Lock the cell or a range of cells to disallow altering them.
- Resizing - Drag the sizing handle to change the size of column or row.
- Scrolling - Use native scrollbars to navigate within the table.
- Search for values - Search through the content with the search field.
- Select - Create a simple dropdown list of choices in a cell.
- Sorting data - Sort data in ascending or descending order throughout the column.
- Stretching - Allow columns to the parent container width.
Drag down and data validation
Inline editor and date picker
Merging cells using the context menu
comments powered by Disqus
- Last update:
- Jul 19, 2017